We developed the Lifebox universal to rescue babies in emergency situations. It is equipped with an overpressure system which ensures babies have optimum protection as soon as the box is correctly closed. The Lifebox universal has room for one or two babies – depending on their size – and provides breathable air for 35 minutes.
No specialist medical knowledge is required to use the Lifebox universal correctly. It is, however, obligatory to attend product training given by NeoRescue. In addition to this, we recommend that annual refresher courses are attended and new employees are given training.
1. Open the Lifebox double and take out the protection-sleeve
2. Place the infant in the protection-sleeve and close it diagonally (respecting the colour markings in red and blue)
3. Place the babies correctly into the carriers designed for this purpose.
4. The breathable air supply can be activated as soon as the babies and monitors are inside the Lifebox. To do so, simply open the valve on the breathable air bottle, which is located inside the Lifebox.
5. Before you close the Lifebox check that breathable air is flowing out correctly.
6. After activating the breathable air supply close the Lifebox
7. Fasten the safety strap. From now on babies will be inside an overpressure system and thus optimally protected.
8. When the Lifebox has been correctly closed, firefighters can accompany the babies out of the danger area. Transportation should always be left to the professionals.